Subject: Arvamus eelnõule "Alkoholi-, tubaka-, kütuse- ja elektriaktsiisi seaduse ning teiste seaduste muutmise seaduse eelnõu"
From: "Margus Reiland | WIDEN" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Cc: "Heidi Vessel"
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 20:25:32 +0300

Austatud Rahandusministeerium

Edastan Teile Dannemann Cigarrenfabrik GmbH seisukoha alkoholi-, tubaka-,
kütuse- ja elektriaktsiisi seaduse ning teiste seaduste muutmise

seaduse eelnõule.

Juhul kui Teil on sellega seoses küsimusi, olen meeleldi abiks.

Lugupidamisega

_____________________________

Margus Reiland

WIDEN | Partner
Attorney at law | vandeadvokaat

Tel: +372 5690 5001 | E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Rävala pst 4, Tallinn 10145, Estonia |  <http://www.widen.legal/>
www.widen.legal | +372 640 0250

WIDEN is the new Baltic joint name and trademark of former Estonian law
firm LEXTAL, Latvian law firm RER LEXTAL and Lithuanian law firm ILAW
LEXTAL.

This email may contain PRIVILEGED and / or CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this email by
mistake and delete this email from your system. For information on how we
process your personal data, please review our
<https://widen.legal/privacy-policy/> Privacy Policy.